etsy mini

Thursday 1 December 2011

New felts for Christmas

The last few months have been very hectic. In October I had pictures in an exhibition in Cardigan guild hall with Celf Canolbarth Cymru. Shortly after that Ali and myself opened our exhibition at Oriel Elenedd which is in the Welsh Gold Centre in Tregaron. I didn't expect anything to sell as no one is feeling very rich this year but the pictures are almost flying off the wall. This meant that I had to make replacements instead of  making pieces for Bont Christmas market. I will not complain though. I am happy that people like my work.
Flying High
rainbow forest

Bathed in moonlight
There is exciting news for artists in Ceredigion. We are organising an art trail for next year. Quite a lot of tourists visit the area for our beautiful scenery and to see the wildlife in and around Cardigan Bay. Now they will have something interesting to do when it rains! I will keep you posted as things progress. Here are a few of my latest felts.

No comments:

Post a Comment