etsy mini

Monday 17 June 2013

Liebster Blog Award

I have been awarded the Liebster  blog award by Yvonne from The winter Moon blog. She is a fellow member of the etsy 'Heart of Wales' team. This is a fun award where a blogger nominates 5 other bloggers for the award who have less than 300 followers. The nominee must answer 11 questions and pass the award on to another 5 bloggers. Here are the questions I have been asked-
1 - What would be your dream job?
I already have my dream job. A fibre artist.
2 - If you could be a master at any art or craft, which would you choose?
Mmmm difficult. There are so many. Maybe  lino printing. I've not tried it since school but love the effects.
3 - What was the last book you read?
I've just finished 'Inspirations' by Deanne Fitzpatrick 
4 - Where would you go/what would you do on your perfect date?
Boat trip down the Nile.
5 - Spring, Summer, Autumn or Winter?
I love the rich colours of Autumn.
6 - Do you have a favourite movie?  When did you watch it last?
Not really a favourite but I did like 'Close Encounters of the 3rd kind' I haven't watched it for about 10 years.
7 - If you could have a superpower, which would you choose and why?
 Time travel.It would be so interesting to see how people really lived.
8 - Food - Sweet or savoury?
 Sweet.
9 - Beverages - Tea, Coffee or Hot Chocolate?
Coffee.
10 - If you could meet an actor (deceased or not) who would you choose to meet?
Sean Connery.
11 - Authors - Stephen King or Katie Fforde? 
Stephen King.
I am now off to choose which bloggers I will pass this award on to and will let you know later.

No comments:

Post a Comment